The Agora service nodes use a total of 6 ports. The defaults for these are:
- Tomcat's HTTP port
- Port 4000: RTP Audio data
- Port 4001: RTCP Audio control data
- Port 4002: RTP H.263 Video data
- Port 4003: RTCP Video control data
- Port 4004: TCP message data (for the tools like the whiteboard)
All of these need to be open for clients to connect to from anywhere. Under Linux you would usually do this in your '/etc/sysconfig/iptables' file. Every machine that is running an Agora service node needs to have these ports opened, or else Agora just will not work.