Login Screen Features Tool Accessibility Walkthrough Script
This walkthrough is for any persona (user has not logged in yet).
Start of Walkthrough Script
Browse to Server and Don't Log In
- If already logged into any Sakai instances, log out of all of them.
- Close all web browser windows.
- Reopen the web browser.
- Browse to the Sakai server being tested.
- Make sure Sakai doesn't act as if you are logged in (should be a username and password field displayed for logging in).
- Without logging in, use the tools list (accesskey "Alt+l") to activate the "Features" tool.
Determine What Tool or Tools are Currently Displayed in the Main Content Area
- Examine the page.
- If any tools are being displayed, list them.
Read the Tool Content
- For each tool found in the step above, find the tool's content and read it aloud.
End of Walkthrough Script
Pre-Walkthrough Setup Setup
This section documents how to create the necessary content to perform the above walkthrough script. It is not part of the walkthrough itself. It is expected that a person with the ability to log into the QA server with admin rights will create this content before the walkthrough takes place.
- None required.