Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Mary Stores
- Brian Richwine
- Joe Humbert
- Scott Williams
Add and Action Menus
- The vote of whether to include CKEditor in Sakai 2.9 has not been determined yet, although there has been CKEditor discussion.
- Brian wrote a note about the implications of not includingCKEditor.
- The most important statement in the note is the accessibility certification process would not be able to occur until 2013 if it was not included.
- The deadline for voting is August 25 at midnight.
- Peperdine University is running CKEditor in production and seeing benefits : For example, less tech support calls than FCKEditor.
Walkthrough Scripts Needed
- Portal (Does role matter?)
- Messages - Instructor and Student Personas
- CKEditor - Putting it through its paces
- Assignments (Instructor Persona) should be simple to write.
- Calendar (Instructor and Student Personas)
- Announcements (Instructor and Student Personas)
- Drop Box (Instructor and Student Personas)
- Podcasts (Instructor and Student Personas)
- Polls (Instructor and Student Personas)
- Site Info (Instructor and Student Personas)
- Samigo Test & Quizes (Instructor Persona) may be more complex to write
- Brian is willing to help over the phone for walkthrough script creation.
Sakai 2.9 Review
- The accessibility Testing Training / Call-out email asking for volunteers needs to be sent.
- Sakai 2.9 Accessibility Review Pages need to be posted
*These two things will be done by September 1.